The Verification IP Behind the Cloud Technology Revolution
This webinar will feature Verification IP components that are driving server, storage, and networking companies to adopt emerging standards helping deliver the cloud computing infrastructure. Compute, networking, and storage resources make up the backbone of the cloud, and design and verification teams need cost-effective solutions that scale in response to real-time demands and product requirements.
In the webinar you will learn more about these emerging standards and technologies and how proven VIP plays a critical. Topics will touch on:
- Ultra High-Speed 40/100G Ethernet—Emerging high-speed network standards that support the growing demands of network fabrics and virtualization
- DDR4—High-performance, next-generation memory interface that offers 2x higher performance and 40% lower power consumption than DDR3
- LRDIMM—Advanced load-reduced memory interface that provides up to 3x the server memory capacity while maintaining the same loading as previous RDIMM generations
- 12Gb/s SAS—Enhanced protocol for connecting storage systems, designed to deliver the massive data content required by the cloud
- NVMe—Storage protocol (Non-Volatile Memory Express) for connecting drives and controllers, unlocking the huge I/O potential of solid-state drives
Tom Hackett, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Tom Hackett is a product marketing manager supporting the Cadence VIP Catalog. Tom manages outbound marketing for the VIP Catalog and product marketing for storage protocols. Prior to this role, Tom served for 20 years in various sales and sales management positions at Cadence and other design automation and IP companies. He began his career as a design engineer with Texas Instruments.
Tom holds a BSEE from West Virginia University. He is active in several storage-related standards organizations and is a longtime volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America.